Real Estate Law is constantly undergoing change, which lapidate the assets that is most sacred to man: his property. Nowadays, property is no longer restricted to its intrinsic and rental value, extrapolating to the emergence of companies such as the SPEs and credit notes, such as the FII or CRI quotas.
- Ownership and property (litigation and advisory, lease, eviction, lease renewal, rent revision, compulsory adjudication, acquisitive prescription and expropriation) ??' drafting of lease contracts (residential/commercial), including built to suit;
- Consumer Protection Code (CPC) applied to the real estate market;
- Real estate contracts and management;
- Real estate operations and environmental crimes;
- Housing developments, condominiums and incorporations;
- Real Estate Financing System; Securitization and Transactions; Bonds Applied to Real Estate Operations [CRI ??' Mortgage-backed securities; CCI ??' Real Estate Credit Notes; LCI - Real Estate Loan Notes; LH ??' Mortgage Notes; TIBI ??' Real Estate Investment Securities and FII Quotas; Real Estate Investment Fund (FII) and Corporation with Exclusive Purpose (SPE)];
- Due Diligence;
- Litigation (judicial and administrative), specific arbitration and mediation;
- Consultancy in Notary and Registry Law; and,
- Legal advice in occupation and regularization of fee farm contracts of tide land.