Environmental and Sustainability
An area of such importance for humanity could not remain on the sidelines of the firm’s attention. Lawyers, paralegals and multidisciplinary professionals work directly and transversally both in administrative litigation as well as in judicial litigation. Advisement in the integration of environmental themes in governance, management processes of contaminated areas, implementation processes of new technologies and in the structuring of reverse logistics systems, andeffective performance with environmental agencies and before the Public Prosecutor’s Office.
- Preventive, corrective and litigious action in the administrative, civil and criminal spheres in matters involving environmental issues;
- Assistance with Ibama, SMA, Cetesb, Graprohab, Inea, Imasul, Fatma, Fepam, among other environmental agencies and state environmental bodies;
- Legal audits for compliance with environmental legislation (Environmental Compliance and Due Diligence);
- Involvement in carbon-credit negotiations;
- Follow-up on Draft Laws, Decrees and Resolutions;
- Drafting and follow-up on Conduct Adjustment Agreements and Environmental Recovery Commitment Agreements; and,
- Follow-up on Environmental Licensing and the drafting of items in Environmental Impact Studies, among other studies required by environmental agencies.